Home » » Nisar Masoom's The Race

Hi people, It's been a long time since I've posted a review. University days have been keeping me busy. But I also had the chance ...

Hi people,

It's been a long time since I've posted a review. University days have been keeping me busy. But I also had the chance to foster my creativity. I give you my first official short film titled The Race. And this time around it is up to you, my dear readers, to review it in your comments.

Thanks for watching in advance. And do share at your convenience.

The Race:


2 comments:

Abdullah Riaz said...

The movie is good
I especially loved the ending and bloopers
Although it did have flaws its your first movie so, great job!
Looking forward to your next ones

Nisar Masoom said...

Thanks cousin!


Yeah I agree it had many flaws, especially on the technical side, haha. But my first try so I hope I'm forgiven by most viewers. Will post the new movie on the blog/YouTube within this week.


God bless the audience of this short film, and my dear collaborators.